News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam Wrong

Being single...

FUCK... YEAH!

2 Dates in 8 hours 1 with a very hot nurse, a random series of pics sent to my phone, and a group of amoral women?

Gary

Fuck yeah, got a job as a graphic designer at an ad agency.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Awesome news

BTW

Fuck the people for not telling me they changed the damn router
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

"The People"?  Your neighbors?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

no the people i rent the room from
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck PayPal and their "new rules" reference new businesses set through ebay. Now I have to wait for all the EFKers and friends to give me positive feedback before they will release my money...

LAME
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

! JDM The Professional !

Fuck any sort of sti I may catch on my birthday!!!

Also- fuck Becky bayless is hot.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Rob

Fuck getting ill...

I've only just recently got over about two or three weeks of feeling like shit so I celebrated life hard last week and I think I'm now getting the consequences for those 4 alcohol and stuff induced days
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck my store Take a god damn vacation which is supposed to be full pay as in 40 fucking hours look at my check oh thank you so kindly mother fuckers for only allowing me to use 36 of my hours and not bothering to tell me that fact.  Those little things are nice to know, hell if I knew they were gonna play me like that I would have made them give me a 4 hour shift just to have 40.  Kindly go fuck yourselves and than make sure to I don't know actually inform your employees when making changes that effect us you assholes.  Can't wait to get the fuck out of that hell hole and move to another hell hole that hopefully pays me more
You Are Game Will Evolve

Gary

Quote from: Capt. Josh Underpants on March 10, 2011, 07:28:42 AM
Fuck my store Take a god damn vacation which is supposed to be full pay as in 40 fucking hours look at my check oh thank you so kindly mother fuckers for only allowing me to use 36 of my hours and not bothering to tell me that fact.  Those little things are nice to know, hell if I knew they were gonna play me like that I would have made them give me a 4 hour shift just to have 40.  Kindly go fuck yourselves and than make sure to I don't know actually inform your employees when making changes that effect us you assholes.  Can't wait to get the fuck out of that hell hole and move to another hell hole that hopefully pays me more

Owned R Us

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Fnord

Fuck you, whore!  Don't call me asking for help and then call me a jerk and hang up on me.  go fuck yourself and your dogbite!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

jagilki

Quote from: Fnord on March 10, 2011, 02:35:02 PM
Fuck you, whore!  Don't call me asking for help and then call me a jerk and hang up on me.  go fuck yourself and your dogbite!

Midas?

Rob

Yeah, Midas!

EDIT: Damn you Jag. Motherfucker.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

Wasn't me... But hell it even made me take a step back and wonder if I did it lol

Hondo

Fnord probably asked the person on the phone to touch his weiner, and thats why they called him a jerk.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty