News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldferg

I misread the last line as 'go fuck yourself and your daughter'.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Kenfucius

Fuck cat illnesses.

Seriously, they're fucking horrible animals when they get sick, not least because it's plainly obvious how to fix it, but getting a cat to do ANYTHING it doesn't want to do, even when it'll help make the damn thing better, is more difficult than imagining MDK as a guy who believes in abstinence.

Gary

MDK probably thinks abstinence is a new drink.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

fuck my head is killing me, last night was damn fun for the parts i remember and from what i have heard the parts i don't were good too
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Adam Wrong

Isn't abstinence where you don't get balls deep until the end of the first date?

Adam Wrong

oh yeah and

Promiscuity... Fuck yeah!

Take that promise rings!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck the worst designed gym program ever:

- I obviously dont have the coordination to use the cross trainer...can we just find something else for me to do
- Your suggested weight rountine would be relevant...if I was a smurf...welcome to the gun show!
- I doubled your suggested cycle time...why because these legs have been lifting 20 stone for about 3 years so they can do your puny incline, speed recommend and time
- I fear I shall fall off the treadmill...this body is built for impact not grace

In conclusion...worst gym program ever. Your £30.00 a month fees are laughable...personal train my ass bitch!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Fuck red wine.  Ugh, I'm dying today.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Kendell Smith

Fuck you Ian for not being online when I'm bored in work and want to use the shoutbox after nearly 2 years!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Antalicious on March 14, 2011, 09:01:34 AM
Fuck you Ian for not being online when I'm bored in work and want to use the shoutbox after nearly 2 years!

Fuck you Ant all you had to do was ask I would shout in your box any day!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Kendell Smith

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rob

fuck ENGLAND for beating Scotland like that...

Obviously that meant I had to go out and after 24 hours of consistent drinking, write an entire assignment and become the student rep. for my course.

If they had lost none of this would've happened. I would've gone home and done nothing (but cry)
SixersEagles

[/center]