News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Fuck having an ear infection which is causing me serious pain and discomfort.

Fuck not having had any weed for weeks now.  Which is causing me serious pain and discomfort. :)

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

Dude reading the first sentance I was gonna suggest weed, working a fucking treat when I had an ear infection, chest infection, you name it.

Unlucky pal! ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

Styles83

Fuck people who love to troll over a stupid video review where the guy who did the review was drunk and his site sure doesn't look anywhere near as good as the site in question.

Judge

Fuck this kitten.  he has a taste for human flesh now and is constantly biting my feet.  And if not that, sitting on my keyboard.

FUCK this cat.

Styles83

Fuck 97 degree temps that I have to work out in.

Marq

Quote from: Duckman on June 06, 2011, 06:02:46 PM
Fuck having an ear infection which is causing me serious pain and discomfort.

Fuck crayons.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

jagilki

Quote from: Judge Anger on June 07, 2011, 06:47:20 AM
Fuck this kitten.  he has a taste for human flesh now and is constantly biting my feet.  And if not that, sitting on my keyboard.

FUCK this cat.

Keyboard Cat?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck the people in e-wrestling that think they are owed something. You know, it's the people that make places like this, that go the extra mile for their e-feds and what not that are OWED something. You get back what you put into the game that is how I see it.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Duckman

I just read Hondo's story and wanted to meet the Governor (or whoever it was that pulled the crayon out his kid's ear).  I didn't expect this to happen.  :(

Hondo...can I have a hug too?  Pweese?  I don't feel vewy well.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

We all want Hondo hugs

oh and... fuck cantankerous old cunts. I don't care if you have had a fall at home, don't talk to me like I'm a cunt.

Nick

Fuck people who don't say thank you when getting a food demo at Costco. I hope you slip on that sample cup you throw on the ground.

Hondo

At the risk of stealing Hippo's gimmick...

*hugs everyone*  :grouphug:

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Wilkins

Quote from: Nick on June 07, 2011, 06:28:59 PM
Fuck people who don't say thank you when getting a food demo at Costco. I hope you slip on that sample cup you throw on the ground.

Damn... I have probably been guilty of this.

Fnord

Fuck you, you lazy fucking cunts that do half the work I do.  I hate you.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.