News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan Alexander

FUCK JOHN CUSACK IN HIGH FIDELITY FOR BEING A MANGINA!

TheBritishVixen

You all seem very angry. Have you tried lavendar oil? lol

Hondo

Quote from: Gary on June 18, 2011, 02:24:18 AM
Fuck Portland, Fuck the Lakers, Fuck OKC, Fuck Miami..oh wait Mavs already did and won the NBA 2011 Finals :)

lol

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

Surely it's not John Cusack's fault for acting like "mangina" and instead the people who adapted Nick Hornby's book into the movie?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

FUCK YOU  BANK!!!!

i WANT MY FUCKING  MONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Nick

Fuck you Fabricio Werdum for flopping to your back constantly like a bitch and begging another man to hop between your spread legs.

Fnord

Quote from: Nick on June 20, 2011, 07:37:29 PM
Fuck you Fabricio Werdum for flopping to your back constantly like a bitch and begging another man to hop between your spread legs.

+1

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

FXBlade

Fuck the weather and my shit kitchen.

Love coming from work to find the ceiling laying there all over the kitchen floor.  Fucking Nightmare and I am sure the landlord will love coming to fix that!

Ty

Fuck me for taking a night job in which I go 9 hours a night without seeing anyone.

Dan Alexander

Fuck 2nd degree burns!

Doug E Fresh

Fuck Cancer and my friends contracting it :(

Mike Wilkins

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 22, 2011, 06:52:00 AM

I think this is a fuck you we can all agree on.

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on June 22, 2011, 06:52:00 AM

Oh honey, I'm sorry to hear that. Mum has spent the last almost 2 years battling breast cancer and chronic myeloid leukaemia, so I feel your pain. If you want to talk, my PM box is there.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Fuck fuck fuckity fuck fuck fuck.  Yeah that about does it for complaining ohhh and FUCK.  OK all better now.  Please continue to use the fuck list to it's tip top spot and all that
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.