Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: jagilki on November 12, 2012, 03:12:59 PM
Oh no!  Not the Stereo!

hey now how am I supposed to roll up on a fool and let him know I am the baddest mofo on the block without my alpines bumpin
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

jagilki

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on November 12, 2012, 03:15:18 PM
hey now how am I supposed to roll up on a fool and let him know I am the baddest mofo on the block without my alpines bumpin

Get a fat guy to  beatbox in the back seat?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

cost too much, i'd have to feed him and the the gas mileage drop from the extra weight just wouldn't be worth it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Rob

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on November 12, 2012, 03:15:18 PM

do you have a low rider
SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

only when the fat guy gets in the car
You Are Game Will Evolve

Justin

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on November 12, 2012, 04:14:49 PM
only when the fat guy gets in the car

+1

I literally laughed out loud.

Judge

Fuck laying in bed for a week +.  This shit sucks

Rob

Hope you're feeling better soon mate
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Hope everything turns out a-ok in the end for you Judge.

Doug E Fresh

Feel better Judge.

In conjunction with my awesome list post, I had the best weekend ever until my girlfriend decided to steal my spotlight by dumping me.

Knuckles

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on November 26, 2012, 02:27:55 PM
Feel better Judge.

In conjunction with my awesome list post, I had the best weekend ever until my girlfriend decided to steal my spotlight by dumping me.

so wat ur saying is that ur single and on the rebound? ;) lol jk

mine did back in june, 6 yrs wasted all cuz she felt that she needed to "find herself" and it ended up in the bed of some inbred redneck.....

fuck these bitches

The Refreshing drink....

Knuckles

FUCK!!

i dont understand women. y is it that i can get a girls number (whether they give it to me willingly or they offer it to me) but they dont wanna go out with me? wats the point? wats the whole purpose of giving out a number if ur not interested? y bother?

if i ask for ur number, it means im interested, if u give it to me, it tells me u r too. so then y do they tell me they rnt interested after they give it to me? it makes no damn sense but then i guess women usually dont make much sense anyways. if ur not interested in me, then dont gimme ur number. duh rite? *sigh* 

The Refreshing drink....

Fnord

They probably notice your bad gramer, bad puncuation and using "text-talk" instead of regular writing like "y" instead of "Why".   8)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Drama Queen

You don't have Benoit as an avatar outside of here do you, like as your Facebook profile picture or anything? Just saying, that kind of thing can be taken out of context.  8)

Fnord: don't mind some competition for being the least helpful cnunt in this thread do you?  :)

jagilki

Well to be fair.  Knuckles is asking for help getting women, not Midas.