jagilki

Rob

Then how do you know he is a chef?
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Because he's stated so?

Rob

To be fair I only just learned Knuckles was a bloke when the pictures went up so this is all news to me.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Knuckles

Quote from: Rob on December 02, 2012, 03:40:35 PM
To be fair I only just learned Knuckles was a bloke when the pictures went up so this is all news to me.

id say the same for u but i still have no proof.... :p

anyways, yes im a chef. my 2 college degrees and 15 yrs exp say so.

The Refreshing drink....

Fnord

Quote from: Knuckles on December 02, 2012, 04:32:59 PM
id say the same for u but i still have no proof.... :p

anyways, yes im a chef. my 2 college degrees and 15 yrs exp say so.

I have three college degrees and sixteen years experience as the President of the United States.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Knuckles

Quote from: Fnord on December 02, 2012, 05:59:47 PM

I have three college degrees and sixteen years experience as the President of the United States.

in imagination land? wheres king friday? :p

The Refreshing drink....

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Hondo

This thread has taken a turn for the worse. Which is saying a lot about a thread called the "F" thread...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

TheBritishVixen

Fuck the fact that my company (the one I work for) can't pay a debt to an early years company so we can give our kids the BASICS such as PAPER to draw on and paint, but we can fork out for the management to have new OFFICE FURNITURE.

Jesus someone needs to get their priorities straight.

Knuckles

where is this ^^ at? that sounds absolutely jacked....

The Refreshing drink....

Rob

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKing fridge has packed in 3 weeks away from Xmas and I've just had to dish out about £240 for a new one. I can't afford to buy anyone presents this year now, totally fucked my Xmas up.

Not only that but I've got a fridge full of food that's going to waste, fortunately covered on home insurance, but we're not getting a new fridge until Sunday now... It'll be just over 2 weeks away from Xmas until we get a working fridge! Until then we're having to resort to putting milk and stuff in the porch where at least it's cold enough to keep good (I hope!)
SixersEagles

[/center]

Marq

Quote from: Knuckles on November 29, 2012, 01:38:13 PM
FUCK!!

i dont understand women. y is it that i can get a girls number (whether they give it to me willingly or they offer it to me) but they dont wanna go out with me? wats the point? wats the whole purpose of giving out a number if ur not interested? y bother?

if i ask for ur number, it means im interested, if u give it to me, it tells me u r too. so then y do they tell me they rnt interested after they give it to me? it makes no damn sense but then i guess women usually dont make much sense anyways. if ur not interested in me, then dont gimme ur number. duh rite? *sigh*

Maybe they just wanted to be friends in the first place?

Or maybe your game suggested that that's what YOU wanted?
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"