Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Fnord on February 06, 2013, 11:10:01 AM
You rich folks gotta pay!  >:(

Apparently, the word "rich" is defined very loosely.  Anyway, didn't mean to come off as an ungrateful and whiny SOB... OK, yes, yes I did.  Fark taxes.

The Laughing Man

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on February 06, 2013, 11:07:30 AM
It's a combination of both.  I do have one dependent, and the $1000 credit/deduction is there.  We had a significant increase in salary between my wife and I this year which upped us to a higher bracket, I believe.

Mortgage interest, student loan interest, property tax credit, any of that stuff you get?

jagilki

wyoming, no state taxes and you can even claim your license plates.

Rocky Muscleman

This job search I'm on has been akin to banging my head up against a brick wall repeatedly. Fuck.

TheBritishVixen

The fucked up neck I woke up with YESTERDAY morning that was 10 times worse this morning.

Moving hurts :(

Justin

I had to lay off my best employee today because of seniority.  The lowest performing person got to stay.

TheBritishVixen

Quote from: JustinP on February 12, 2013, 03:48:56 PM
I had to lay off my best employee today because of seniority.  The lowest performing person got to stay.

Ugh I hate bullshit like that.

Stoner

Fuck me running.  I just remembered that my Final Fantasy Mafia(with 30+ roles almost all completely fleshed out) was on my other computer which has been rendered into a brick, and that now I've gotta start over from the beginning on that mess...

I think I might just make a different one. 

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

TheBritishVixen

Starting with a cold, ugh.

TheBritishVixen

That cold I was starting with?

Yeah, its now taking a grip of my whole head.

TheBritishVixen

Triple post, hell yeah.

My brother is in the hospital after what seems like 2 seizures overnight. He's had a CT scan and it seems clear, so they don't know what's caused them yet.

TheBritishVixen

We should just rename this "The Harmony Thread".

Fuck VIRAL tonsillitis that makes swallowing so incredibly painful but because its viral they can't give me meds for it.

:(

Justin

I will kick you in the knee so you can forget about the pain in your throat.....

TheBritishVixen

Justin, I don't need you to kick my knees to make them hurt :(

And I've been back to the walk in centre after feeling 10 times worse. Viral has now become bacterial and I have medication thank god.