News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

So turns out we got lucky and the hold was removed before the funds were taken out for the other stuff.  So we've now got a positive balance.  Thank heaven for small favors I guess.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

It's less of a fuck list and more of...would like to be home more and need a break from work...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Somebody quit unexpectantly without notice today. My workload has now tripled.

Dorling

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 28, 2015, 01:16:40 PM
It's less of a fuck list and more of...would like to be home more and need a break from work...

I can identify with that mate, it's 109 days since I was last in my own country!

Should be back within the vicinity of the correct continent soon though!

Stoner

So, I've fucked up pretty bad.  Incredibly bad.

With one action I have basically ended a relationship of four years, with the mother of both of my children.

Fuck.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

Sorry to hear, Stoner.

Hope things work themselves out, brother.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Drama Queen

Quote from: Jon on June 07, 2015, 10:03:14 PM
Sorry to hear, Stoner.

Hope things work themselves out, brother.

This.

Fingers crossed that the consequences aren't as bad as you fear. Rooting for you man.

Black Death

nothing that bad my man ... she is the mother of your kids ,  right now my man my advise is to relax and have a talk with her , things may not be as bad as you think it is .  if you need to vent , shoulder to cry or someone to just listen to what you got to say  , I am here for you ... hell I know most of the people here will do what they can to help also. 

pm , skype me any time  my man ... got your back
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Duckman

Shit mate, sorry to hear that.  Hopefully things can be sorted out in the long run.

Chin up man, we all make mistakes and at the time they seem to be the worst possible thing, but sometimes they work out.  Hopefully this is one of those times for you and your missus.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

fucking   right arm went dead this morning could not life or even push my chair ... had to sit out of work today  because can only use my left hand to type ... pull a muscle in my shoulder few days ago , but it was getting better , so I thought , right now got ice pack  tape to it ... hate missing work

fuck fuck fuck
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

So I've been at my new job for a month now, when I was hired I was told "as we're a retail store we are open Saturdays, but you can take a day off during the week".

So I've only had 2 weeks that I've gotten a day off, and that was per my request, oppose actually getting my day off. When I asked if I could get on a schedule of what day I can have off during the week, I was told "Cory we want to get you more comfortable with the store and day to day before we can start giving you your day off".

Ok, well now I know about as much as I could grasp....but still no talk from my boss regarding my day off. Im working 45hrs a week but only getting paid for 40.

The thing that makes this awkward for me to ask, is everyone around me appears to be working 6 days a week. But I dont know if that's what they were hired on for or just because its the "busy" season they're just working what they need to. However because im salary im only getting paid for 40, where the rest of the staff is hourly so I know their getting paid for the extra day.

Just have no idea really how to approach the boss about this without sounding like a dickhead. I've tried to run the conversation through my head but haven't found a good way to bring this up.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

It doesn't make you a dickhead to query why you're working for free. Just ask them. If you don't make them aware that you're questioning it now, they won't hesitate to pull the same thing in future. If you signed a contract based on a 40 hour week or an hourly rate, you work according to your contract.

Just ask for a minute to discuss it and be honest. As long as you're not aggressive or dickish about it then you'll be fine.

Rob

Wait 6 day weeks? Is that a thing?
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Rob

I guess things are different over here... I'm frequently doing 45 hour weeks but they're over 5 days.

Cory, you need to stand your grown.
SixersEagles

[/center]