News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

I'm running around in circles trying to get ahold of this person while still trying to do the daily life. The harder it gets to hunt for info, the more it makes me believe its truth. And she isn't doing well here at home either. I'm making her stay with at her moms this weekend to see if they can help her get her head on straight.

Duckman

Jesus.  What a horrible situation for everyone involved.  I hope this all gets sorted out soon mate.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Man that's fucking brutal, I can only imagine the shit running through your head right now.

If you're looking for opinions, I think for you man, it comes down to a trust thing.

At the end of the day man it's all about how comfortable you are with her, because the reality from us not knowing your guys relationship is that Justin's theory is a possibility, as awful as that sounds. Is she the kind of girl that would fuck up badly one night, then fabricate a story with her friend, maybe even cause self harm to make it more believable?

Or is she what BD said, a terrible thing happened to her and she was just ashamed to tell you? It's odd that she would lie and go right for something that would instantly jeopardize your relationship and saying she cheated, when if she just said she had been taken advantage of and shown you the harm you'd be at least 1000x more understanding, but who knows what was going on for her trying to figure out how to handle this with you after being sexual assaulted?

You're doing the right thing getting as much information from uninfluenced people as possible.

It's all about your trust in this girl man. Especially if she is your fiance, you obviously know her well enough to be able to judge the situation. If she's the kind of person that COULD come up with a lie like that, I'm siding with Justin and calling bullshit on the sexual assault thing. If she's always been honest and never has any questionable calls in your relationship why wouldnt you believe her?

You're a hella smart dude, you'll make the right call in the end man.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Opinion wise, maybe it's just me, but don't let your heart rule your gut.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Drama Queen

Dating sites. I mean seriously, fuck dating sites. A collection of the most clichéd and unoriginal women (and possibly men, I can't comment as I don't check men's profiles) that I would have thought possible.

"Loves to laugh" "likes walks on the beach" "must be career driven" "must be family oriented" "I'm just as comfortable in jeans and sneakers as I am in heels" "family and friends are important to me" "looking for friendship which can build into something" "drama-free, no baggage here"

Oh my god, the clichés are fucking endless! I mean seriously, these and others appear word for word in so many profiles, they surely must be copied and pasted from each other.

These fucking vacuous cunts actually make me grateful to be single if that's all the dating pool has to offer.

They all list yoga and running amongst their interests, yet prove to be completely clueless about both.

Lose interest when they find out I do not drink at all nor have a college degree or that I'm agnostic or that I'm vegetarian or that I don't like watching sports even though all of these things are quite clearly stated in my profile.

I'm sure I probably come across as a cunt in my profile too, but this thread is for ranting and so I felt like doing so.

As you were.

Adam Wrong

Jennifer

for my psychology coursework, I once had to statistically analyse 200+ personal dating ads.

It was a special kind of hell and I feel your pain, DQ.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Drama Queen

Quote from: Adam Wrong on July 03, 2015, 05:28:18 PM
Bubbly = fat

Invariably accompanied by photos consisting solely of headshots :)

Quote from: Jennifer on July 03, 2015, 05:57:34 PM
for my psychology coursework, I once had to statistically analyse 200+ personal dating ads.

It was a special kind of hell and I feel your pain, DQ.

+1 for actually making me feel sane. "It's not me, it's them"

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Drama Queen on July 03, 2015, 06:09:12 PM
Invariably accompanied by photos consisting solely of headshots :)

Or group pics where they are hidden by more attractive people

Drama Queen

Quote from: Adam Wrong on July 03, 2015, 06:40:15 PM
Or group pics where they are hidden by more attractive people

I actually respect the ones who show pictures that don't hide their body type.

But then there are those who like to say in their profile "I'm not a gym rat" or "I don't live at the gym" "I don't obsess with counting calories"

Like they are the ones with disdain for those of us who actually give a shit about our health.

Drama Queen

Here is an actual profile.... I just clicked on it at random, but it sums up a lot of what I'm talking about.

"I like to be spontaneous sometimes and get away from the routine. I Love traveling and I enjoy good food.  I enjoy being outdoors also doing low key things like watching a movie in cuddling. I work hard, I'm loyal, honest and a caring person. I love and care for animals. I am looking for a best friend, lover, someone that is honest, down to earth and above all that respect me. A man that treats me right and make me laugh. Someone that likes to enjoy simple things in life and appreciates family and values"

I mean, seriously.... I challenge anyone to break that down and point out a single thing in the above paragraph that is remotely individual.

I'll be honest... I know I'm including it in the fuck list, but at times I am more amused by it than frustrated. But it's kind of a sad reflection on us as a whole though, are we really such sheep? Or is it just people on dating sites? Doesn't just about everybody who's not in a relationship use dating sites these days though?

I'm thinking this might be an interesting topic for the upcoming MFX show.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Anyone say?

I refuse to wash my flaps.

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Dorling

It's not all bad mate, I met my girlfriend on a dating site and we've been together over 6 years now!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on July 04, 2015, 05:02:06 AM
It's not all bad mate, I met my girlfriend on a dating site and we've been together over 6 years now!

I married a girl from a sort of dating site....not stictly, but like a community meet up site thing.