News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

fuck life sometimes ... it sucks
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

BamBamBunglow

Last year my mom had 9 inches of her intestines removed due to a tumour causing a blockage. Today she finds out she has a second tumour on her ovaries and has to have a hysterectomy fairly urgently as they think it may be aggressive.

Fuck.

Adam Wrong

Best wishes to her mate

Duckman

Really sorry to hear that Bammer.  Best wishes to her and you mate.  Let me know if you need anything.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

Not dead yet...fuck in shit load of pain

Judge

Sgt. Josh Underpants

My depression has been hitting me hard over the last few weeks and I've been trying my best to fight but tonight I gave in and just let myself breakdown. I know I need help but it's hard for me to admit it. I just need to let everything out and this place has always been a safe place for me. I just want it known I have no intention of doing anything stupid like hurting myself I just wanted somewhere to just type. I took away the one thing I love from myself, I shaved my head and got rid of my beard. I just need a fresh start and that's the only way I know how to really let myself know there's something in my life I can control.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Black Death

that good bro... Trust me i know , sometimes you knew to release , vent , talk , cry , yell and that what we are here for bro.

Dorling

You're the man Josh, we're here for you brother.

GM Franchise

Sorry to hear that Josh. I had a similar experience this past week after I found out the girl I'd been seeing was texting one of my guy friends and basically going behind my back plus lied to me about one or two things. However I've already moved on and got a date with another woman next Saturday night. Basically what I'm saying in my own way is this phase will pass and things will get better before you know it.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Adam Wrong

It's true. Dark days are shit days. I know very well
Job transition, my fiancee walking out on me abruptly.

Things will get better. They always do.

jagilki

It took me losing a toe to finally get help with Depression.  And that wasn't even a mental health Dr.  My Kidney Dr was talking to me and she was the one that decided I had Depression.  She's the one who got me going to Mental Health. 

Things get better, you just have to live day to day, but at the same time if you think you need professional help, don't be afraid to get it.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on May 01, 2016, 12:21:46 AM
My depression has been hitting me hard over the last few weeks and I've been trying my best to fight but tonight I gave in and just let myself breakdown. I know I need help but it's hard for me to admit it. I just need to let everything out and this place has always been a safe place for me. I just want it known I have no intention of doing anything stupid like hurting myself I just wanted somewhere to just type. I took away the one thing I love from myself, I shaved my head and got rid of my beard. I just need a fresh start and that's the only way I know how to really let myself know there's something in my life I can control.

I've often done a similar thing, I give myself a Mohawk when I want to snap out of a funk. It's amazing what a psychological difference something like that can make.

I notice some replies to this that are tied with circumstances, but it's important to remember that depression is not always based on things that happen in our lives. Sometimes it just hits us like a cold or a flu. I'm in a funk myself at the moment despite the fact that things are going pretty good in my life.

I hope things improve for you Josh.

Rob

Josh whether I'm on here or not I'll always be here for you man, you're a top bro. Depression sucks and it hurts like people don't realise and it can have it's triggers just the same as being happy has it triggers. People are affected differently. I've made no secret about the fact I suffer from a form of bipolar disease and it's exhausting but it's always nice to know there are people to lean on. Make sure you use those people you can lean on because there are people that love you unconditionally.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

These hoes ain't loyal. One of my closest friends basically disrespected our other close friend at her birthday party all over her bf, who she's the mistress of mind you, getting mad over her getting a hug from our other friend. So he leaves, she decides to walk home, calls me crying, and then two of us went to go find her. The next day both myself and the birthday girl blew up at this friend and she played the victim card despite this kind of nonsense going on multiple times in recent months. So basically we're done with her drama so it all worked out nicely.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible