News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Oh yeah, and fuck my dumbass brother (not the rapper) for stealing a bike and getting arrested.

Black Death

Fuck the people that order 15 spicy mchicken sandwiches and 14 mcdoubles at 2:00 a.m in the morning .    it 2 fucking a.m.  go to fucking sleep

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Gary

Fuck losing my liscence the day I need it to cash a mayor check to go put the first store order in, now I gotta go to a lawyer, and department of transportation..yay

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Guille on August 11, 2010, 03:37:49 PM
Fuck losing my liscence the day I need it to cash a mayor check to go put the first store order in, now I gotta go to a lawyer, and department of transportation..yay

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope things work out for ya.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Rob

Yeah! Don't go to McDonalds....... go to White Castle nomononmnonmnomnponmnm puff puff
SixersEagles

[/center]

Rob

Also, fuck tha police!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Goldferg

fuck the bastards who made my phone
fuck whichever one of them made it so the damn thing turns itself off when low on battery.
and especially fuck whichever one of them half-assed on the programing so that it automatically resets the date and time to factory default when it's turned off.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Tezmission Black

Bryan Payne

Quote from: Black Death on August 10, 2010, 09:00:18 PM
Fuck the people that order 15 spicy mchicken sandwiches and 14 mcdoubles at 2:00 a.m in the morning .    it 2 fucking a.m.  go to fucking sleep

Look at the bright side BD, at least THIS didn't happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxtg_jn1REI

Oh and fuck the guy in the car that drives up at the last second.  Talk about wishing you'd gone to  taco bell!

The Dudester

Doug E Fresh

Only in Ohio...my state produces a bunch of idiots lol.

KenFucious

Quote from: Black Death on August 10, 2010, 09:00:18 PM

I was hungry! Jeez!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fuck posters that chime in on a heated thread for no reason...it never helps.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'