News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Bro , I feel for you. It was something you had to do. Cry , get it out your system my man and move on. It always hurts at first, but trust me you will feel better as the days and weeks moves on.  I always recommend doing things that make you happy , to take you mind off things
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

So, fuck heart attacks.

Black Death

Quote from: jagilki on October 13, 2016, 09:01:53 PM
So, fuck heart attacks.

I know that feeling quite while... so you are home I hope

Drama Queen

Shit dude, I hope you get a break soon!

Knuckles

fuck the humane society animal control

they called us today and said they are considering this case closed and sending it to whatever DA is working on it. nobody is yet assigned and court is on nov 3rd. most likely they will slap this bitch on the wrist and leave us 50k out and waiting a yr for another seizure alert dog to be trained.

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Sorry to hear that. If you're 1000% certain that the only dog remaining at that residence is the one that killed your dog, then maybe he goes missing one night, and ends up in a shelter a few hours away? Those people don't sound like the 'microchip in the dog' type of people.

Knuckles

they are claiming its a dog names cici which is registered as a female but the dog is clearly an un-neutered male. the problem we keep haing with the humane societ animal control is that they dont wanna have to do the damn work. they would rather push it under the rug and move on. lazy fucks

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Justin

Quote from: Black Death on November 09, 2016, 05:28:37 AM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Knuckles

FUCK!!

just spent 1400 today on xmas and bills, most of the bills got postponed til jan :( so stressed out

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Knuckles

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 23, 2016, 08:31:39 PM
Spend less on Xmas?

spent about 700 on xmas, kids only. nothing for me or my wife or any other adults. not to mention our anniversary was also skipped. bills needed to come first. just a rough month and since we are also dealing with house selling, and the neighbors lawsuit.i cant wait to see 2016 die....

The Refreshing drink....

Black Death

had another damn Stroke

my body and my mind are pretty much falling apart ...

Drama Queen

Quote from: Black Death on January 16, 2017, 04:27:25 AM
had another damn Stroke

my body and my mind are pretty much falling apart ...

Sorry my friend
:(

GM Franchise

Sorry to hear that BD  :(
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible