News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"

Started by Fnord, February 22, 2013, 02:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Megan Fox Re-Teams with Michael Bay for "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," She's April O'Neil

Michael Bay was very angry at Megan Fox after she compared him to Hitler and refused to get tanned for "Transformers 3." Eventually, she was dropped from the movie and her career has since been on a decline.

But now comes word that Bay has cast Fox as the female lead in "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," a live-action/CG reboot that Bay is producing for Paramount Pictures. Fox will play April O'Neil, the human friend of the Turtles. Bay confirmed the news on his official site, stating: "TMNT: we are bringing Megan Fox back into the family!"

THR says that Bay and Fox reconciled over several recent meetings, where director Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) showed them storyboards for the movie, which is currently in the casting stage and in the process of testing actors. Filming is rumored to begin in April.

Source: THR

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Black Death

really don't  care that much ... she just good to look at ... my groin salutes her
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Stoner

As long as the turtles are not aliens I'm good.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

I hope they have the Turtles fight Krang in this one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Michael Bay is going to screw this all up.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

It can't be any worse than Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Turtles in Time.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Kise

I was a kid when that came out and loved it, so I'll say this one will sux hardcore

Crazy Kyd

The Original movies are pretty sweet. I personally like the 2nd one the best.

As much as I like Megan Fox, I don't see her as April O'Neil.

Also, as much as I know the movie won't be fantastic, it'll be nice to see what I believe would be a better reboot.

Fnord

Michael Bay recently confirmed that Megan Fox has been cast as April O'Neil in the upcoming "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot. Now, "TMNT" co-creator Peter Laird, the one not involved with the film, shared his thoughts about the casting decision.

"My only exposure to Megan Fox as an actress is through her role in two 'Transformers' movies and the wretched (but happily forgettable) 'Jennifer's Body,'" he said. "It may not be fair to judge her range of acting skills just from those three movies, but I think it is safe to say that there are probably hundreds of better choices for the role of April O'Neil. Of course, her name has promotional value, and maybe that's what they want."

The new movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) and is set to hit theaters on June 6th, 2014.

Source: CBM

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

"Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Reboot Announces Turtle Actors

Michael Bay recently announced that Alan Ritchson (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire) will be playing Raphael in the upcoming "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" reboot. And now comes word that the other three turtles have been cast as well.

Jeremy Howard (Galaxy Quest) will play Donatello, Pete Ploszek ("Parks and Recreation") will play Leonardo, and Noel Fisher (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2) will play Michaelangelo. The turtles will created using CGI, but brought to life using motion capture technology.

The new movie is directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) and co-stars Megan Fox as reporter April O'Neil. It's set to hit theaters on June 6th, 2014.

Crazy Kyd

GM Franchise

I like Megan Fox as April O'Neil. I'll go see this movie just for that alone.

Crazy Kyd

I'm surprised there is not at least one other big name in the movie. If there will be, I'm surprised it hasn't been announced yet.

Jonny Worldbeater

'Colonel Shrader'. Look it up. Weep for your childhood.

Tezmission Black

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 27, 2013, 05:00:10 PM
I like Megan Fox as April O'Neil. I'll go see this movie just for that alone.

BUT can you see Megan Fox as a 18 year old April O'Neil, because from what I have read both April and Cassie are supposed to be 18 in the film.