News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

The Trailer thread

Started by Gary, May 11, 2010, 07:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

I guess you don't know how to not be a condescending twat.

For a vast majority I don't see videos on my screen at all, I see a YouTube link with "(Embedding disabled, limit reached)" at the end of it.

GM Franchise

No issues on Ipad or Laptop with that.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Your last 3 trailers, as shown from my cpu at work.  Shows up the same way on my iPad and Galaxy S5.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 29, 2014, 09:36:01 PM
I guess you don't know how to not be a condescending twat.

For a vast majority I don't see videos on my screen at all, I see a YouTube link with "(Embedding disabled, limit reached)" at the end of it.

This.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on November 30, 2014, 03:37:09 AM
Your last 3 trailers, as shown from my cpu at work.  Shows up the same way on my iPad and Galaxy S5.

Did you try using another browser? Chrome works just fine for this.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 30, 2014, 12:34:48 PM
Did you try using another browser? Chrome works just fine for this.
It's weird, I'm using Firefox and I actually have videos show up. Still, it's not difficult to type in a few words, and your response was a little bit dickish.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Shields on November 30, 2014, 04:18:05 PM
It's weird, I'm using Firefox and I actually have videos show up. Still, it's not difficult to type in a few words, and your response was a little bit dickish.

This is a non-issue which is what I have the problem with. If there was an issue it should've been brought up at some point over the past few years in this thread since rarely have titles been posted in this thread. It's been like this for a LONG TIME in this thread and there have been zero issues until now.

Chris Shields

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 30, 2014, 04:47:40 PM
This is a non-issue which is what I have the problem with. If there was an issue it should've been brought up at some point over the past few years in this thread since rarely have titles been posted in this thread. It's been like this for a LONG TIME in this thread and there have been zero issues until now.
It could have been a non issue, but you gave a negative reaction to Powers' question (which in itself was slightly rude), and then he had a negative reaction, and now it's a thing. Fact is, sometimes the video's don't show up for people for whatever reason, and it's not a difficult thing to type in a few words. It's a situation where neither one of you are right, both acted a little dickish, and because of that, it's now a thing that has taken up a complete page. Best thing, in the future, just type in what the trailer is for, and then all these comments get deleted.

Fnord

I, too, only get a link. Let's all play nice boys and girls. Santa Fnord is watching. He'll sodomize the naughty...

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Fnord on November 30, 2014, 05:10:27 PM
I, too, only get a link. Let's all play nice boys and girls. Santa Fnord is watching. He'll sodomize the naughty...

Promise?

Dorling

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM