News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 4 Archive

Started by Fnord, December 17, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Mike Powers

Any rule/scoring changes, new shows added, old shows excluded....?

Krazy

Fnord

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 18, 2014, 10:15:21 PM
Any rule/scoring changes, new shows added, old shows excluded....?

Scoring will stay the same. I like the way the scoring went this year so I'll stick with that. I thought there were some rules that came into question or whatnot throughout the year, but I can't remember exactly... can anyone think of them? I know I am adding a few changes to the rules.

1. Waiver Wire Picks CANNOT be traded in any form. Only acceptable trading items are wrestlers.

2. All trades will go to a 24 hour veto vote. This means that no last minute trading. All trading has to be done 24 hours prior to starting line-up deadline.

3. You may only say "same" two weeks in a row. If you say "same" for your line-up on the third week, your line-up will be invalid.

I'm not sure about other rules... but I'd be more than happy to answer more specific rule questions.

As for shows, I'm keeping all the current shows. WWE, TNA, ROH, OVW will all be counted again. I'm tossing around Lucha Underground because it's a weekly show that's somewhat decent and I'd actually like everyone's opinion on that.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

I'm fine with LU. We should probably think about GFW too...

Fnord

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 18, 2014, 11:14:29 PM
I'm fine with LU. We should probably think about GFW too...

I haven't heard enough about GFW to know if it's even possible to count it. Can you tell me about GFW? lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Mike Powers

Last interview with Jarrett he says that he intends to have a weekly show in 2015, their own belts, etc.

Black Death

Quote from: Goldferg on December 18, 2014, 03:56:40 AM
In, just so I can taunt Fnord by NEVER LETTING HIM HAVE LILLIAN GARCIA!!!

you know she mine ... he stole her from me
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Black Death

we shall see...

you can only keep one from your roster this season

;)
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 19, 2014, 12:37:15 AM
Last interview with Jarrett he says that he intends to have a weekly show in 2015, their own belts, etc.

I guess it really depends WHEN in 2015 it's set for.

GM Franchise

Are there going to be keepers? And, if so, can we put it to a vote on if players can have keepers from this season?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Fnord

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 19, 2014, 03:58:51 PM
Are there going to be keepers? And, if so, can we put it to a vote on if players can have keepers from this season?

Each team will keep their one "team captain" so to speak like last year. I'm not sure of your question though...

xmrbigx

Fnord