News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

RPG on Skype

Started by T-Bonizzle, January 15, 2013, 11:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Wednesday is fine for me. Tuesday is the one night that's a no go on my end.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

Wednesday works for me as well.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Stoner

My biggest conflict on Wednesday is that around 9 Central I will have to leave to take Raenea to work.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

jagilki

This is for Stoner.  That "Author" D&D game I mentioned.

Joe Abercrombie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFy8wWQ1tdw

jagilki

Black Death

pretty funny

really digging Joe Abercrombie 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

In about an hour or so give or take time for me to eat.

jagilki

gargh

-edit-

my forum time is messed up, so post was to check when bone posted that.

GM Franchise

I will be on Skype after I get home from work.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

jagilki

When in a cave with BD make sure you are behind him.  Otherwise he will search for your crotch.

T-Bonizzle

No because James was behind him in that instant...oh I see what you're doing....yes...make sure you're behind him

Stoner

What'd I miss at the end?  And what significance did the name "Ulrhic Hofgar" have?

Stoner

Also, any ETA on when the next game should be?