News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2013 EFK King of the Ring

Started by Fnord, May 24, 2013, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Oh no! I voted wrong then!  lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Boobs.....

Itty Bitty Chest Bumps

Get my point now?

Stoner

Boobs is boobs my man.  Size don;t matter so long as I can plant my face in between them and go blblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblblb I'm a fan.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

I tend to disagree.  (For me) Bigger is better.  All day baby.

Hondo

Say another bad word about AJ and I'll make Franchise read you bedtime stories.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

I had a sad when I had to vote against Sandow.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

Quote from: JackHondo on May 28, 2013, 09:29:54 PM
Say another bad word about AJ and I'll make Franchise read you bedtime stories.

*cowers in fear*

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

How in the world is this so one sided yet both Gunner AND Joseph Park have votes? C'mon, man.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

GM Franchise

I know that but Sandow should at least have 2 votes minimum.

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 28, 2013, 10:07:29 PM

.....yet you didn't vote for him.....

GM Franchise

Mike Powers

But I didn't say....

Quote from: GM Franchise on May 28, 2013, 10:07:29 PM

....you did.

GM Franchise