News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

"Transformers 4"

Started by Fnord, November 09, 2012, 01:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

About two weeks ago, there was a rumor that Mark Wahlberg was in talks to star in "Transformers 4." Director Michael Bay immediately denied the rumor, stating that he and Mark are working on a completely other movie.

But just a day ago, Bay revealed that the rumor got him thinking. And after working with Wahlberg on "Pain and Gain," he now believes that the actor may be the right person to play the lead in "Transformers 4."

And now, Bay and Paramount Pictures have confirmed that Wahlberg is officially on board. "Mark is awesome. We had a blast working on 'Pain and Gain' and I'm so fired up to be back working with him," said Bay. "An actor of his caliber is the perfect guy to re-invigorate the franchise and carry on the 'Transformers' legacy."

In addition, the studio unveiled the logo for "Transformers 4" (pictured), which will begin shooting next spring and hit theaters on June 27th, 2013.

Source: Michael Bay

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Ty

Tezmission Black

You know how Bay is with numbers, didn't they have trouble with the date for the last transformers movie as well?

Justin

Crazy Kyd

I've read months ago that it was supposed to be 2014.

But you never know.

This could actually be a good thing too. Not saying the movie will be good but as long as there is emphasis on the story and not complete action, this could be a decent movie with Wahlberg attached.

GM Franchise

Unicron had better be in this movie.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on November 09, 2012, 07:37:25 PM
Unicron had better be in this movie.

Agreed but it had best not be our moon

Crazy Kyd

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Crazy Kyd