News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Fast & Furious

Started by GM Franchise, May 04, 2013, 03:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Gina Carano fights Michelle Rodriguez in a fight scene...yeah, that's reason enough to get me to see this movie. Bad ass hotness overload.

Fast & Furious 6 Movie Clip - Subway Fight (2013) - Vin Diesel Movie HD
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Cant wait, their awesome and a fun time....well the 1st and 5th ones were.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I can't wait either. And having Michelle Hotriguez in the movie is a definite plus.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Im more of a Jordana Brewer guy myself.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Don't see Rodriguez as hot. She reminds me of the dime a dozen Latin chicks I grew up around that had a terrible attitude because they knew they were attractive.

jagilki

Powers sadly was tazed and had his money stolen via a Latina Hooker as a 12 year old.

Mike Powers

Chris Shields

I just don't see her as attractive at all. Body is decent but nothing incredible, and her face is honestly a little mannish, plus she's got a deep voice for a chick. She's good in the "bad ass chick" role, but I don't see her as being hott. No judgement on anybody that does, but you're wrong.  ;D

Fnord

Jason Statham Confirmed for "Fast and Furious 7"

About a year ago, it was rumored that Jason Statham was in talks to join "Fast and Furious 6," but ended up turning down the role. Then earlier this year, AICN learned that Statham was negotiating to join "Fast and Furious 7" as the main villain, play the older brother of Luke Evans' character.

And now, while promoting the sixth installment, Michelle Rodriguez confirmed Statham's involvement. "Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson," she said. "When you see these guys in a room you know they belong together. I applaud Universal for getting him on board."

"Fast and Furious 7" will be directed by James Wan (Insidious, Saw) and is set to hit theaters on July 11th, 2014.

Source: DesdeHollywood

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

GM Franchise

Every time I think this series is going to go into suck mode it turns around and redeems itself. Liking where they're taking it since the 3rd movie.

Crazy Kyd

That's a pretty good combination of actors.

Tezmission Black

I don't think I have ever seen Jason Statham as a villain before, so I'd be interested in seeing 7 just for that.

Dorling

Quote from: Al Black Rose on May 08, 2013, 06:16:56 PM
I don't think I have ever seen Jason Statham as a villain before, so I'd be interested in seeing 7 just for that.

Check out 'Cellular' with Chris Evans and Kim Basinger. Statham is the bad guy in that movie, which isn't a bad movie either.

Tezmission Black

Yeah, I'll have to check it out then, Imma check netflix to see if its on there for their insta.