Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

'BIG BROTHER' RACE WAR EXPLODES

Started by Fnord, July 12, 2013, 10:42:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Aaryn mocks black houseguests.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAAoTwwth3U&feature=player_embedded

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

GM Franchise

I've been following his nice the start of the season and there's been multiple instances of racial, sexist, and homophobic comments from some house guests, notably Aaryn and her vile crew that she hangs with in the house.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Tezmission Black

I hear from my roommate that a good chunk of the housemates have lost their jobs due to the comments they have made on this show...good job douchebags..good job.

Fnord

What's even more funny is that they are stuck in the Big Brother house not knowing that they are getting canned outside. lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

GM Franchise

Someone brought up that they were being filmed (it was either Monday or Tuesday) and they're STILL doing it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Tezmission Black

The worst thing is that really nothing can happen to Aaryn, unless her collage decides to drop her, which I don't think they tech can legally.

GM Franchise

Her and Gina Marie were already fired from their jobs for the racial comments.

Crazy Kyd

This has absolutely irritated me.

I've been trying to imagine what their reactions will be after they realize they got fired from their jobs.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 12, 2013, 03:07:44 PM
Cunts. Except that guy Howard.

Agreed.  He seems level headed.  Which means he'll be eliminated next week.

Yoda Wyatt

He is level headed, but the dude is as big of a snake as the rest of them, I mean granted, he's playing with in the rules, and fair, and not using racist remarks or threatening the house guests, but he's a snake, or letting spencer run him.  Is America really voting for Elissa to be mvp or is that BB doing BB thing?

GM Franchise

Howard is one of the biggest liars in the house and they're onto him and Spencer's lies. As soon as they get out the racist alliance they're next. Yeah they are voting for Elissa because of her sister Rachel.

Mike Powers

Crazy Kyd

Anyone have any favorites this season?

My favorites are, in no order, McCrae, Howard, and Amanda.

it is really hard to choose people I like this season.