News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Fuck List

Started by Gary, June 30, 2010, 12:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Jag ... I am truly sorry man .  I have no words to tell you , all I can do is pray for your mom  well being . be strong my man , be strong for her
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Good luck to you and your mom Jag.

Russ

Sorry to hear the developments with your mum Jag and I've got my fingers crossed that the stent lasts as long as it possibly can. As terrible as the idea of amputation sounds now it's something that many people grow used to, and if the situation turns that way I'm sure the hospital will give your mum all the help she needs to live without the leg and it would keep her out of repeat pains from the sounds of things.

All in all my hopes are with you and your family buddy, and I'm sure no matter which way it turns, ultimately she'll be able to live with less pain and in a lot more comfort. Keep strong for her, that's what she needs right now.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Doug E Fresh

Couldn't say it better than that.

Prayers for you.

Goldferg

Thought I'd posted here but apparently not. Wishing your mum all the best man
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

! JDM The Professional !

Its a terrible thing what you and your family are going through, but everything will be okay, and you have all our support to make sure it is.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Hondo

Did some work around the yard over the weekend. Got sunburned.

>:(

Now if someone calls me a redneck, I have the shiny red burn on the back of my neck to prove it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Judge

Why would someone insist on getting a pittbull when they know it's going to cause all sorts of issues with their neighbors?  I'm sorry you can't see past others people's issues but trying to get this dog is going to cause nothing but problems down the road.

Fuck.

Black Death

My night was fuck ... I am about to clocking out for the night ...I always hate Friday nights because they under staff us for the overnight and it always busy.  suddenly my manager get a call for a order ... 60 mcdoubles,  30 regular way and 30 plain , 40 hot and spicy mchicken  20 regular and 20 plain sandwiches  and 15 large fries ...

so have to make this order while making other orders too ... like I said it Friday night   it a damn busy night.   let just say it was fucking hell ... it just me , one other guy and my manager trying to fill the order and keep the cars from backing up at the drive -thru  did not clock until hour after I am suppose  to.  had to clean up after it was done.
but the icing on the cake . I find out who made the order ...

Comic book and card playing nerds ... that right , the order was made from a comic book shop that not that far from, where I work... they have those late night game sessions of magic the gathering or what ever fantasy card game is hot right now, really don't know

So I say  right now  Fuck you magic the gathering players ... order a godamn pizza next time please... you know you should better than to eat all that food  at 2 in the morning     
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

Here I was thinking this was an order from Epic Meal Time and they were visiting Texas.

Marq

Quote from: Judge Anger on April 28, 2012, 10:01:26 AM
Here I was thinking this was an order from Epic Meal Time and they were visiting Texas.

Either that or John Pariah's moved.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Fnord

Fuck you, you fat piece of shit bitch that wants to argue about stupid shit.  Just sign the goddamn form, you fucking idiot.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Judge

Quote from: Fnord on April 30, 2012, 05:08:49 PM
Fuck you, you fat piece of shit bitch that wants to argue about stupid shit.  Just sign the goddamn form, you fucking idiot.

Vaguebook much?

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Fnord on April 30, 2012, 05:08:49 PM

Wait, were you the guy I dealt with yesterday, trying to get me to sign some petition?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Drama Queen

Quote from: Alex K on April 30, 2012, 05:23:30 PM
Wait, were you the guy I dealt with yesterday, trying to get me to sign some petition?

+1. From anybody else that just wouldn't have been as funny.